Computer networking means all of your computer and IT devices all communicate with each other, share information and access shared company documents; giving a standardised approach, centralised storage of saved documents and offers safety and security for business owners.
Networking your current system means you can have better control of the whole system, you can agree ‘policies’ that the system can then be configured to use as standard. For example, all e-mails sent from the network will use the same disclaimer statements, staff can access company files centrally, you can control and monitor staff internet usage and reduce costs of duplication of work and loss of data.
Some of the key benefits of networking include:
- All data stored centrally, so access to data can be sought from anywhere and anyone (although you can restrict access to files from individual staff members if required) so accessing that important document no longer has to wait until the member of staff returns from holiday
- Monitor internet use and access
- Keeps all documents and data centrally, making online backup easier, simpler and less expensive
- Company ‘policies’ can be developed and implemented
- Better company resilience – many network storage devices offer internal backup as standard
- Better security – your data can be stored in a locked data cabinet
Our aim is simple; to provide each customer with a reliable, honest, computer networking service, that ensures your IT system is resilient, safe and affordable. We also ensure your system is kept up to date with business IT developments.
Our standard cabling service would usually include:
- 12 months manufactures warranty on most replacement parts installed by Black-Premium Developers
- 30 day warranty on all repairs carried out
- No call out fees
- Full office and workplace networking solutions which can include iPhone, iPads and Blackberry mobile devices
- Tidy, reliable engineers, who will work around your workplace availability to reduce the need for downtime while we install or maintain your new network systems, with weekend installation and maintenance services provided at no extra charge