Most companies in the Nigeria needs some level of IT support and computer maintenance. The amount of support a company needs will depend on the number of employees, the type of work you do and what level of IT knowledge and skill people have within the company, coupled with the age of the equipment.
If you’re a small business you are unlikely to have a dedicated IT professional on site. You may have a member of staff who “looks after” the system, but what would happen if the system goes down or that person is on holiday or off work due to illness? If your system is down for even 1 hour, the cost can be significant to any business.
It’s highly unlikely a small or medium sized business could afford to pay for an individual IT manager and so we have developed a variety of IT maintenance solutions that can be tailored to suit your needs.
As a small business ourselves, we have been able to develop a range of bespoke IT maintenance packages that are tailored to your individual business need. We will not sell you products and software you do not need, nor will we sell you a package that stretches your budget. If you only require a small amount of assistance, we will normally recommend working on a Pay As You Go basis unless we can demonstrate that a maintenance and support plan would be more cost effective.
Our aim is simple; to provide each customer with a tailored IT Support & Maintenance solution that ensures your IT system is resilient, safe and affordable, with room to expand as and when your company grows. We also ensure your system is kept up to date with business IT developments.
When looking to purchase an IT support and maintenance solution you will usually need to consider the following aspects:
- Scheduled housekeeping visits
- Preventative system maintenance & monitoring
- Dealing with critical issues as they happen
Our standard IT support and maintenance solutions would usually include:
- Support of mainstream “off the shelf” software packages, including, but not limited to, supporting Microsoft Office applications.
- Ensuring antivirus software updates and other security updates are installed
- Your equipment should regularly be checked to ensure that the latest firmware and software updates are installed
- Creating data backup solutions with file retention policies, either offsite or onsite – or both
- Remote support – we can often fix problems using the internet without having to come to your office, which saves you waiting for an engineer to travel to your premises
- Out of hours support – we are always at the end of a telephone line – at no extra cost
- Emergency system failures – if the system goes down you can ring us straight away and we will help support the system and do the necessary repairs as part of the plan
- Business Continuity Planning – ensuring that systems are in place to overcome disaster, should the unthinkable happen
All this can be done at a fraction of the price of having a dedicated member of specialist IT staff.